Ensuring the Texas Delt Experience Continues for the Next Generation
More than $7.17 Million Raised to Date
We have officially topped $7 million with an impressive $7,178,735 committed to the Texas Delts: Continuing the Tradition campaign. More than 290 alumni have chosen to support and invest in the future of Texas Delt, and I am extremely thankful and proud to be a part of this campaign.
Raising more than $7 million is a huge milestone we needed to hit on our way to our goal. But it’s just that—a milestone. We must hit $9.5 million.
What Will $9.5 Million Do?
- Ensure our project can move forward as envisioned.
- Bring Michal Hsu Office of Architecture’s design to life, turning the Shelter into the preeminent fraternity house in Austin and across the country.
- Address mandatory life-safety issues with sprinklers, fire-rated doors, and full compliance with code specifications.
- Complete a full interior renovation, including expanding dining hall capacity to 130 men, redesigning bedrooms, and providing ample meeting and study space, among many other upgrades.
- Bring all this to life with minimal debt exposure for the chapter and House Corporation.
To read more about our campaign and what you can do to help, please click here.