Ensuring the Texas Delt Experience Continues for the Next Generation
More than $7.9 Million Raised to Date
We have surpassed $7.9 million and are on our way to the next milestone for the Texas Delts: Continuing the Tradition campaign. More than 430 alumni have chosen to support and invest in the future of Texas Delt, and we are extremely thankful and proud to be a part of this campaign.
A very generous donor has challenged us to get to $9 million and he will finish out the campaign by donating another $500,000! We need your support today to help us reach $9 million. We know we can do it with a combined effort. Will you join us and make a difference today? Use the donate button on this page to make your pledge.
What Will $9.5 Million Do?
- Ensure our project can move forward as envisioned.
- Bring Michal Hsu Office of Architecture’s design to life, turning the Shelter into the preeminent fraternity house in Austin and across the country.
- Address mandatory life-safety issues with sprinklers, fire-rated doors, and full compliance with code specifications.
- Complete a full interior renovation, including expanding dining hall capacity to 130 men, redesigning bedrooms, and providing ample meeting and study space, among many other upgrades.
- Bring all this to life with minimal debt exposure for the chapter and House Corporation.
To read more about our campaign and the latest Gamma Iota news, please click here.